- Improved velocity management (scrolling should be smoother)
- Fixed Screen sleep management
- Fixed scrolling in Simple Image mode (when zoom was activated)
- Fixed autoload of next comics (using Ubooquity)
- Bug fixes
Application is available For Free on Google Play Store here. If you don’t have access to Google Play Store, the Apk file is available here (there is also a mirror). Here is a quick video of the application :
Some users seems to have troubles while installing the app on device with Android 2.3.x.
The problem is related to technical contraints (there is a max number of classes, when limit is reached installation fails).
I made a specific build for Android 2.3.x: here
Use this version only if you have device with Android 2.3.x.
- Improved epub file navigation. You can display table of contents and you can also choose current position using progress bar (using “Goto …” action)
- Bug fixes
I had some troubles with google, they have suspended the donation version. (it seems I can’t do anything).
They probably think the app contains hacked comics.
If you bought donation version, you can use the free version (exactly the same) because the donation version will not be updated. Sorry for the inconvenience.
I found a way to reactivate Google Drive support (No need to update app).
About “Donation” version, I asked Google to reactivate it and I also asked some details about the problem (to fix it).
They just said: NO.
In the deactivation notification mail, they said: REASON FOR REMOVAL: Violation of the intellectual property and impersonation or deceptive behavior provisions of the Content Policy. Please refer to the IP infringement and impersonation policy help article for more information.
- Your app and/or elements of its listing on Google Play, including title, description, logo(s), or promotional screenshots must not include unauthorized usage of protected works belonging to a third party.
- Your app icon and promotional screenshots must not contain images that appear confusingly similar to existing products.
But, all icons were handmade (by Daniel Czarnomorski) and about screenshots, I used public-domain comics (like “Black Cobra”, “Midnight” … done in 1940-1950).
So I think I will never know what was the problem …
I will try to find a way to allow users to do “Donations” (it’s not a lot of money but it could help me to buy a new phone in 1 or 2 years).