- Option to deactivate/activate File cache. If File cache is deactivated, images data will be stored only in RAM (no data stored on flash memory). If File cache is activated, reopen a previously opened comics file will be faster because scale/filter will not be done twice (scaled/filtered images data are stored in File Cache) (in Options => Cachev=> File Cache)
- Option to specify if small images should be scale up. It will increase small images quality but will need more memory (in Options => Performances => Upscale Small Images)
- Option to specify scale filter algorithm (in Options => Performances => Scale Filter algorithm)
- Improved scrolling (scrolling should be smoother when page thumbnails are creating)
- New Option to automatically rotate double-pages images. Option is available in Options => Display => Rotate double pages images
- New Option to load all pages in Memory. This option should be used only on powerful devices (RAM >= 1GB and CPU >= 1.5 GHz). Option is available in Options => Cache => Aggressive Memory Cache
- New Option to colorize Home view. Option is available in Options => System => Home view theme
- Improved cpu consumption when app is put in background and screen is turned off (App is killed)
- Fixed minor bugs
After few months … Google accepted to reactivate Donation version.
It’s exactly the same version as the free one (no extra features). Donations will help me to improve the app.
It’s available here.
Thanks for your help.